If you are experiencing problems leaving a comment below each applicant, please email me at: crisuno@comcast.net with your comment, and I'll publish it for you.

Also, when leaving comments, leave your name/forum name at the end of your comment, so we know who left the comment.

Monday, July 19, 2010

JC5123

Name: John
Age: 26
Location: Ohio
Shoe Size: ???

Okay guys, I guess its time I do this and make it official. ...and I want to start out by saying I know by all means my collection has jack on half of you guys, but like most NT's would say "I buy what I like" or more like what I can afford.
So, my name is John, I'll be 26 next month and I live in Dayton, Ohio w/ my girl and our daughter. Ive been into shoes for as long as I can remember but never really started collecting until after high school in 03 when I actually started to get money. Shoes have always been very important to me, I can remember meticulously looking for "that" shoe when my parents would buy me school shoes, of course they would never spend more than $50-75 back then but I would try on shoes until my dad would get mad and make me choose. Once I started out collecting I was wreckless buying a lot of jordans and forces, but after a few years and the internet of course I realized they just weren't my shoe. Although I still have around 50 pairs of J's I hardly ever wear them as I work full time in dress clothes and on the weekends air maxes are the only thing I'm thinking about. I have been browsing NT for almost 5 years reading the wdywt and other dumb stuff but for some reason i always looked past this thread, maybe its size was intimidating to me (I know, I know, I was missing out) but soon realized AM's were for me and this was the spot to be on NT. Nothing but love makes this thread so awesome, I love the camaraderie in here from all you guys and I only hope I get to know everyone just as good. I do know a few ppl just from randomly posting in here and visiting Daves WUW mix and its been nothing but love.I try to check in here atleast once a day I just feel weird posting recycled pics or just saying whats up w/ no real purpose but I can assure you all I'll be posting a lot more.Okay so enough blabbering I guess its time to show what I have so far, and once again fellas remember I have only been buying maxes for a little over a year since finding this thread so take it easy on me, plus having a kid makes it tough for me to buy shoes as much as I would like to, or as much as my girl will let me. I wish I had the "heat" you guys have but help me make it official. Thanks for your time!



17 comments:

  1. John, you got a decent collection going, you've been contributing for some time now, you hit up the WuW chat regularly, I say stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you been around for a while now homie. always contributing with positive vibes. timmy the tooth says "APPROVED"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup bro, you've been contributing, and been around consistently. You've got my stamp.

    RL Treyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. John - Same as Brian, Timothy & RL..........Stamped.

    Ill be looking to hit you with my "badge" stay on your toes! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got my vote bruh. Like I said in the post, you're here more than me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stampola! Been around a bit and a good contributor

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. STAMP
    good stuff dude, keep it up.
    you've been around more than i have a sof late haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. john has my approval. cool guy who'll rep team am fam well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. John...just 2 more, then you're good, I see a Board Members stamp in here (Mike), you have mine, and Justin emailed me his approval.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stampy stamp stamp - you're good as far as I'm concerned. Nice group of AMs there and you're in the thread contributing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ey TEAM AM FAM, i'm mark from the philippines, and i have been lurking at your page(NT) since way waaaay back!

    i'm thinking, is it possible to be a member of team am fam if im not a member of NT?

    TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quoted from Jeremy (circleofwolves)

    "Yo Chris, throw in my vote for Chris (EAST), John (JC123), and Gerrick (GZA).

    thanks gee

    Jeremy"

    ReplyDelete
  14. So with that said, John, WELCOME!!!!! Approval complete.

    ReplyDelete