If you are experiencing problems leaving a comment below each applicant, please email me at: crisuno@comcast.net with your comment, and I'll publish it for you.

Also, when leaving comments, leave your name/forum name at the end of your comment, so we know who left the comment.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fattymagee14

Name: Matt
Age:
???
Location:
Dallas, TX.
Shoe Size:
???

I would like to apply for membership to TeAM Fam. I follow the thread everyday and thought I should finally sign up.
My name is Matt White and I live in Dallas, TX. I have been on NT since 2001 and go by the name Fattymagee14, it sounded cooler 9 years ago. I bought my first pair of air maxes in 6th grade, the Air Max Light 2. I have had three pairs of them since and bought each years AM until about 2002. Now I mostly buy 87s but I am always looking for what I can't live without. Like your Patta Black/Green/Gum 87s. Those are too amazing.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice Matt...just contribute more, let everyone get to know you, then all should be good, be patient.

    ReplyDelete