If you are experiencing problems leaving a comment below each applicant, please email me at: crisuno@comcast.net with your comment, and I'll publish it for you.

Also, when leaving comments, leave your name/forum name at the end of your comment, so we know who left the comment.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

theairupthere85

Alfred Croswell
theairupthere85
Philadelphia, PA
age : 25

I grew up with alot of foot problems as a kid and i was always shopping for comfortable shoes. As i got older i found my self loving am 90s and am 87/1 because of the mesh toe box that gave my feet alot more room for comfort. Even tho im also a giant air Jordan head I found air maxes alot easier to wear especially when it came to walking around and hours at the gym. At the end i found myself wearing am 87/1 alot. Its my favorite shoe just about to wear anywhere. Also while working in health care i found that ams are alot easier to stand around all day while seeing patients as of right now my air max 2010s is my current work shoe. well here are pics of my collection hope you guys enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. been contributing for a minute, seems cool, dope collection. Made a mistake at first but learned from it (lol).

    You got my stamp, just keep with the contributions.

    ReplyDelete