If you are experiencing problems leaving a comment below each applicant, please email me at: crisuno@comcast.net with your comment, and I'll publish it for you.

Also, when leaving comments, leave your name/forum name at the end of your comment, so we know who left the comment.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

RICO7JT

JT / RICO7JT
San Jose, Ca.
23

FOR THE LOVE OF AIR..... 1st off let me say thanks to all the people who gave me a hand throughout the years. I have always been in and out the AM thread. Throughout the years I noticed something, the thread has stayed loyal. Best thread on the web.

My love for the Air Max has always been there. I just never really got into it till i was in high school. Never really bought AMs till then. As a young dude, I liked them just never thought they looked cool on my feet. It took me a few years to mature up and wear a running shoe for casual wear. Ever since then, I been rocking them hard. My got to AM would have to be the 87. I love that shoe.... Wish I started collected AMs back when I stated collecting shoes as a whole. There is so much out there I wish i can get my hands on. Hopefully one day my hunt for all the AMs I want will end. I know I dont have much like most yall in here but its still a work in progress. Thank you guys for always allowing me to drop in. Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Thanks for all the love. With that said here is my AIR MAX FAM Application.
















10 comments:

  1. Quote from Shaun (sdubl)

    "Can you stamp Davey, Rico, and Markix on my behalf.

    Thanks

    Shaun"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rico been keepin up with the thread. Nice stuff. Stamped.

    Jeremy
    CIRCLELIKEWOLVES

    ReplyDelete
  3. S T A M P E D

    RICO is always checking in, for a long time I thought he was Fam already!!

    RL Treyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry a lil late on this but Rico has been contributing for a while now. A great addition to the Fam. Approved!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if he still needs it but Rico does well in the thread, he's norcal and his favorite AM is the 87, so he's got my approval

    -airon0828

    ReplyDelete
  6. +1 for Rico. he's been around NT a long while and been consistently popping in the fam thread. would like to see MORE contribution in the thread, but I think he deserves the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. From Ray (ILLustRAYt):

    "STAMP" Rico / Markix / Davey on my behalf (word to Es2X!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Okay.....Ill finally give you my "approval" Contacted C1, so we'll see what happens next o.O

    ReplyDelete