If you are experiencing problems leaving a comment below each applicant, please email me at: crisuno@comcast.net with your comment, and I'll publish it for you.

Also, when leaving comments, leave your name/forum name at the end of your comment, so we know who left the comment.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

airkeung88

Name: Wei/airkeung88
Location: Baltimore,Maryland
Shoe size: 10.5-11.5
Age: 31

My love of AM's came from the Original AM95 Neon's. I couldn't get them back then, so
I settled for Jordan's instead. Then,when Nike retro the Neon's in 1999, I was so happy
to get them finally. That was my first pair of AM's. I beat them to death, wore them to school,parks you name it, everywhere. Even ball in them.I still have that pair. Would never throw them away.
After that pair, i started wearing Jordans most of the time. Now that I move from NY to Baltimore 4 years ago and started my own family and work here, i am back to wearing mostly AM's.
Because of TAF thread, i started to appreciate more of the AM's in general.I love the passion and dedications that all the members put into to obtain or share their passion/love with the shoes.
Most of my collection is obtain during my stay here in Baltimore, Maryland.
Having a newborn son, it's even harder to obtain shoes, so internet is my only option for now.

Hope to join the team soon. Thanks for reading.

Wei / airkeung88







16 comments:

  1. Heavy contributor...comin' through with the Vintage stuff as well, you get my "Stamp".

    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamped! Solid contributor and some heat!

    -Jeremy
    -Circlelikewolves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quoted from Chris (eastlasmokeshop)...

    "What up Chris give these two guys my stamp please thanks

    airkeung88
    jaytthelegend"

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm loving the mid 90s stuff, trade me those '96 pegs and you got my vote! haha, just kidding (sorta), but this guy gets the stamp!

    -denver/brian

    ReplyDelete
  5. solid collection...

    stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currys up in that bish huh? U got my stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keung gets it in, dope collection and solid contributions....STAMPED!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you got my stamp dude, neukicks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quote/vote from Justin (Mayehmgatz)

    "Wei(Airkeung)
    East(chalip)
    Jason(JTTL)
    Jordan(J2L)"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm too lazy to count how many approvals have already been given, but if he needs it, airkeung88 has my stamp as well. (baybully650)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wei - sorry I chose you for Taklberry brutality LOL You get my "Stamp" also. Keep your contributions to the FAM thread alive!!!


    Mike TAK

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wei...looks like 1 more from a Fam Member, then you're good, you already have me, Jus, and Mike's votes coming from the Board Members, so you're good from us.

    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't been checking in here like I should, sorry for the late vote.

    But, you've got mine man. Quality stuff (including some vintage goodies) and you're constantly in the thread contributing.

    Welcome aboard mate!!

    -Seth (larrivee7)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll go ahead and drop my vote too, just to make it that much more official...lol

    Welcome Wei

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got my vote...
    Welcome to the FAM!

    ReplyDelete