If you are experiencing problems leaving a comment below each applicant, please email me at: crisuno@comcast.net with your comment, and I'll publish it for you.

Also, when leaving comments, leave your name/forum name at the end of your comment, so we know who left the comment.

Monday, July 19, 2010

eastlasmokeshop

Name: Chris/eastlasmokeshop

Age: 26 years young still feel like I'm 21

Location: Los Angeles, CA.

Size: 8.5-9

Well my love for AM did not start to long ago it was actually just this year that I began to gravitate towards AM. Before that I was all about Jordans like I'm sure most here were before. That is a story for another day. I remember seeing the QS AM1 at outlets and I jumped on 2 pairs (they are no longer with me). When I got the shoe I just couldn't put it down. From that day which was only 8 months ago I made up my mind that I would concentrate on purchasing AM instead of any other sneaker. The journey began with and still continues, although my collection does not contain a great quantity I believe most of my pairs are great quality with the exception of a few. Although my favorite model has to be the AM 1 the AM 95 is not far behind I would say they are almost equal with the AM 1 holding a slight advantage. While saying this my favorite pairs are the AM 1 chili and the AM 95 slate. I appreciate the older retros as opposed to the newer versions.

I very much enjoy the AMFAM thread because there is zero bs and everyone shares the same appreciation for the shoes that I now enjoy wearing and seeing by the members of the fam. On to the collection it is at 22 pairs I am sure this is the very small compared to the collections I have seen posted on here but I hope that it is enough no doubt it will continue to grown. I wear 8.5 or 9 I can pretty much fit either or. Well here it is.






15 comments:

  1. got you Chris, solid contributor, and the collection has been growing by leaps and bounds the past few months. good stuff! stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dude Chris (East) been had my Vote. Stays keeping it positive, steady contributor, meets damn near all requirements for our FAM.



    -Mike TAK : TAF

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got my stamp homeslice, even if you are another "Chris"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you were already fam bro. Always contributing, always trying to help out and helps make amfam what it is. STAMPED.

    RL Treyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. You already know ur good in my book Chris. Only thing is that we wear the same exact size lol! Gotta fight for them steals

    ReplyDelete
  6. chris, good stuff man. keep it up bro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris...just 3 more other than mine, Mike's, and Justin's (which we approve), then you're on your way. Plus you're a big contributor, and close to my size, haha....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got mine Chris, sorry it's taken me a while to get in here. Very nice collection!

    -Larrivee7

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quoted from Jeremy (circleofwolves)

    "Yo Chris, throw in my vote for Chris (EAST), John (JC123), and Gerrick (GZA).

    thanks gee

    Jeremy"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dont know if I count as a vote since I just became "official" but Chris def gets a STAMP!

    ReplyDelete