If you are experiencing problems leaving a comment below each applicant, please email me at: crisuno@comcast.net with your comment, and I'll publish it for you.

Also, when leaving comments, leave your name/forum name at the end of your comment, so we know who left the comment.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

MMoU177

Name: Marion
Age:
???
Location:
Foster City, CA
Shoe Size:
???

I've been wearing Air Maxes since I was in elementary school in the 90s. I would beg my parents to buy me Nikes that ONLY had air bubbles. Something about them infatuates me, I loved to squeeze the air bubbles and run around feeling the cushion that they provide. I've owned several pairs of Air Maxes, including the 2003 Air Max 95 Neons (Beat up and donated), Air Max 2003 (Wore them until the midsole separated), Several Air Max 90s (Thrown away), 3 pairs of Air Bursts (all donated). Air Max 97s (Dark Silver ones from Finish Line Exclusive, and the Trues). Since I am working now, I have been collecting air maxes as well as wearing some selected ones. I wish I could have kept all the ones I've had but never had the passion to actually collect them until a couple years ago. I wear running shoes almost everyday, and in order for me to wear them, they all MUST have an air bubble, just can't walk without them! I know own a variety of Air maxes ranging from AM1s, AM90s, AM95s, AM97s, 360s, most recently the 2009s and 24/7s. I wear most of them, but keep some to stock since I sometimes purchase doubles. I just can't stand not having a DS pair to look at somewhere down the line when my current ones become beaters :P















No comments:

Post a Comment