If you are experiencing problems leaving a comment below each applicant, please email me at: crisuno@comcast.net with your comment, and I'll publish it for you.

Also, when leaving comments, leave your name/forum name at the end of your comment, so we know who left the comment.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

bguira

Name: Bennett Guira/bguira
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Age: 22

I just always loved am's because theyre really comfortable and i love the look and history around them. I am currently working on getting urawas, black patta am1, atmos cement am1, and dave white am90.

2 comments:

  1. forgotten app lol

    Dude has been posting for a minute....keepin it positive and cool.

    Stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man someone needs to up this app. I know you have had some more pickups since this has been posted. Maybe make a collection page ;)
    Anyway stamped for approval. keep it up!

    Jeremy
    CIRCLELIKEWOLVES

    ReplyDelete