If you are experiencing problems leaving a comment below each applicant, please email me at: crisuno@comcast.net with your comment, and I'll publish it for you.

Also, when leaving comments, leave your name/forum name at the end of your comment, so we know who left the comment.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

circlelikewolves

Name: Jeremy
Age: 26
From: Northwest Indiana about 5 miles from South Chicago suburbs
Shoe Size: 13

I have been collecting AMs for about 2 years now and I would say my love for them has grown from just a hunt at the mall to looking for OGs across the pond. When I first started collecting I was pretty much wearing Reebok Classics all the time. Those were my shoe of choice or the classic black/white Cortez's. I was pretty much a blk/wht shoe guy and those two were the easiest and cheapest to come across pretty much. Until my boy Mike (Clips of Doom) started telling me about AMs. I didnt even really know there was a crew out there collecting sneakers and there was an interest in that. So I started out going to outlets and just picking up some random stuff here and there that I though was interesting. Prolly the first pair of AMs I bought was the glow in the dark AM 90s at an outlet for 30 bucks or something. Nothing special but when I wore them I would get all types of comments on how they looked and what they were. After that I think I bought a pair of the maroon Air Stabs when they released and from there I just kept getting into more AMs that its become an addiction that I cant stop looking for that next purchase.
So here I am now on NT and I didnt look at this thread for a while since I came to NT. There was so many pages that it was kind of intimidating! Should I start posting even though there is like 1000 pages? or whatever it was? So I started going through every page of this thread just looking at the pics and reading about releases. I didnt read all the comments but when I came across a dope pic I would just read about the release or the comment people were leavin about that particular shoe and my knowledge has grown about AMs just from this thread. So when I got through all the pages until I caught up to the end I started posting. So hopefully that gets me some cred over the cats that just pop in and start posting cause they have 10 pairs of AMs and want to be FAM.
I dont have alot of OGs or Tier Zeros or QSs but mostly general release stuff. Now that I have most of that I am on a hunt for bigger and better thing. I am starting to look for those hard to find gems and the OGs. I appreciate all the help in all this alot of the FAM has already given me in looking for stuff and help getting it from states that may be releasing it when they might not somewhere else!
So here is my collection and the pics are mine and Clips attempt at good photography. Clips also helped with the putting them together so I dont take up 2 pages!
180s are prolly one of my fav. AMs. the Ultramarines are the HOA and the 09 release.






1 comment: